The Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs intends to provide access to its website, in accordance with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
This Accessibility Statement refers to website www.mzv.sk.
State of conformity
This website is partially in line with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and on amendment to other acts as amended and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102 with regard to components of non-conformity specified below.
The content specified below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies:
- Pictures in PDF documents do not contain alternative text. [Success criterion 1.1.1 Non-textual content]
- Videos do not contain subtitles [Success criterion 1.2.2]
- Several headings on the website are not defined in a semantically correct manner. Tables in text documents (PDF, DOCX, ODT, …) do not have defined headings. [Success criterion 1.3.1 Information and mutual relations]
- Some of the text lack sufficient contrast between the text and the background [Success criterion 1.4.3 Contrast minimum]
- Several PDF documents are scanned without using OCR layer. [Success criterion 1.4.5 Text in the format of pictures]
- Items on the main menu cannot be focused with the keyboard. [Success criterion 2.1.1. Keyboard]
- Non-conformity with Slovak generally binding legal regulations governing standards for accessibility of website and mobile applications:
- Several links do not contain information about the file format and size. Users are not informed that the hypertext link is connected to a file of different format (e.g., RTF, DOCX, XLS, PDF, ZIP, etc.). [§18(i) of Decree of the ODPMII No. 78/2020 on standards for information technologies of the public administration]
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This Statement was prepared on 26.08.20022.
The assessment of conformity of the website with requirements of Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102 was performed in the form of self-assessment.
The Statement was most recently updated on 26.08.2022.
Feedback and contact information
In the event of any difficulties with accessibility of the website, please, contact us at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The website is administered by the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs.
The person responsible for application processing sent as feedback is Kristína Spišáková, Digital and Press Agenda Unit.
In the event of unsatisfactory response to motions or applications sent as part of the feedback to a public sector body, in line with Art.7(1)(b) of Directive 2016/2102 of the Euorpean Parliament, you can notify, as part of the enforcement procedure, the body authorised to enforce the Directive, i.e. the Ministry of Investments, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic at e-mail address: email@example.com